Monday, June 18, 2012

Fingers doubly crossed.

Hooray for safe foods!

Five, maybe six (yes SIX) foods!

1. Carrots

2. Broccoli

3. Quinoa

4. Potatoes

5. Peaches

*6. Corn

We tried coconut, but he hated coconut manna enough to gag at even trace amounts. I decided to stop the trial until I could buy coconut oil, flour, flakes, etc. and try another way.

Corn is a maybe. He wouldn't eat enough Kix or Corn Chex to know if they are a pass, so I tried polenta today. Chuffy LOVED it, and I am hoping that means corn is a go. I know it isn't very nutritional, but the idea of corn bread, muffins, polenta, cakes, pancakes, and chips really will add some fun and variety to Chuff's diet. I even found quinoa pasta, but it contains corn. This pass will be a biggie!! Maybe we will be able to make a birthday cake after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment